Faussone and Prico Building

736 Main Street

1906

For nearly a century, the Italianate architecture of this historic building has been well maintained. Dominick Faussone and Joseph Pricco opened the Cascade Grocery as soon as the building was complete. Frank Henn joined the partnership in 1915. In 1919 Henry Zanella bought the grocery and ran it for another fifty-one years, closing in 1970. The Down Under Bakery was there in 1978 and the following year a bakery called the Cascade Bakery took occupancy. The building was unoccupied for some years before Pricco's Restaurant opened in 1982.

Click for previous building

Click for next building

Faussone and Prico Building